New feature - Faction Systems Reporting
There's a new feature available for Commanders who support a faction : you can now see the status of your Faction's influence and ranking in each system in relation to your rivals.
Note: currently this is with Beta Testing users for a few days before general distribution. Please send a request if you would like to be added, and provide your Commander name.
The new panel shows, for each system : system name, significant states, number of factions in system, your factions ranking (pos) and influence (inf), your rival faction (either the top ranked, or #2 if your faction is top), the rival factions position and influence, when the system data was last updated on the back-end repository (Data is updated to EDDN and then to Spansh, by someone visiting the system with EDMC or similar running on their PC) and the delta between your influence and your rivals.
Systems shaded in Red indicate you are either not #1 ranked, or you have an influence > 70%, indicating that system could enter an Expansion state.
Systems shared in Blue will indicate if your rival faction's influence is < 20% from your own faction's influence (so work may be needed to improve your influence)
How it works :
- You create a new Bookmark Group, and assign bookmarks for each of the systems that your faction has a presence in
- EDCoPilot will either on start-up, or if you press the Rerun button on the above screen, commence a background check of all the systems in the bookmark group, at the rate of 4 systems per minute.
- EDCoPilot will tell you when all systems have been checked and:
- create a CSV extract file of the information in your EDCoPilot\working folder (to share with your fellow faction members, for example)
- create a bookmark group called "Faction Systems To Visit" for all systems that have not been updated on the back end (Spansh) in the last "x" hours, where you can configure "x" in your Settings. You can then use this group to revisit the systems to update their data (assuming you are running EDMC or similar)
- Pro Tip: you can create an optimal route between all the systems in your "Faction Systems To Visit" bookmark group using voice command "create optimal route" ... this will create another bookmark group called "Optimized Route" showing the fastest route to visit all the systems
New voice commands:
"(rerun; restart faction report)"
"check faction systems (not updated in) [1..50] hours" will check only those systems that have not been updated in the designated timeframe, update the panel and create the new CSV, and recreate the "Faction Systems To Visit" bookmark group
"faction systems (not updated in) [1..50] hours" will create the "Faction Systems To Visit" bookmark group based on the duration since systems were last visited (if you want to only get the most out of date systems updated, for example)
Create a Bookmark Group to contain your faction's system bookmarks
Voice command "Add New Group", or via the Bookmark Groups panel
Assign your faction's system bookmarks to the new Bookmark Group
Can list all bookmarks and then use voice command "Assign bookmark <x> to <bookmark group name>", or you can assign via the panels using the System Info display for each bookmark.
In Settings -> Feature Settings -> Faction Systems Reporting :
Enter the name of your Faction (case sensitive as listed in Inara)
Enter the name of your bookmark group containing the factions.
Enable the reporting option
All done! Go to the new Faction Systems tab (in the Information Tab) and click the Rerun button to initiate your first system check